ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
So close to Arusha town, this ‘little jewel’ of a park provides the opportunity for an excellent day-trip. Its shallow lakes and the…
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
So close to Arusha town, this ‘little jewel’ of a park provides the opportunity for an excellent day-trip. Its shallow lakes and the wide Ngurdoto Crater are the chosen environment for a wealth of wonderful wildlife. Might Mount Meru towers above, a spectacular backdrop. Here you might see buffalo and elephant, zebras and antelope, plus some of the 400 recorded bird species. An early morning hotel pick-up ensures you get the most from this incredible day-trip.
ARUSHA - ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK - ARUSHA
From Arusha City, we pick you up from your hotel at around 08.00 for your short, one-hour drive to take you to Arusha National Park. We spend a full day in the park, maximising our opportunities to spot the excellent range of animal and birdlife it has to offer. A picnic lunchbox is included in the day tour. At around 17.00, we make the short return journey back to Arusha City, where we should arrive around 18.00 to drop you off at your hotel.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Professional guide
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Arusha
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service.
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide.