- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Phenomenal landscapes, rich wildlife in abundance: these are the characteristics of a day-trip which will prove unforgettable. Ngorongoro is a special place. ‘Africa’s Garden of Eden’ is a volcanic crater full of wildlife, a UNESCO World Heritage Site worthy of the name. Animals are present all year-round, making this a destination not to miss. Lions, cheetah, leopard, black rhino, baboons, hippo, elephant … the list here is endless. A day-trip to Ngorongoro will live long in the memory.
ARUSHA - NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHA
With the three-hour journey to see stunning Ngorongoro ahead of us, a 07.00 departure from your hotel in Arusha City is required. Our guide will take good care of you throughout the day, enjoying the chance to share his knowledge with you. You will have time to enjoy your picnic lunchbox, which is included in the day tour. After a wonderful day enjoying the spectacular sights and sounds of this truly special place, we leave Ngorongoro around 15.00, to arrive back in Arusha for 18.00 where you are dropped off at your hotel in Arusha city.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Professional guide
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Arusha.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service.
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide.