- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Elephant Playground,’ as Tarangire is sometimes called, provides a spectacular destination for a memorable day-trip. Huge herds of elephant are a distinctive feature of Tarangire, but the grassland, swamps and floodplains found here are home to big cats, giraffe, baboons and hippo – plus many, many more species. Tree-climbing lions and rock pythons are other local specialities. Your afternoon game drive will seek out the varied animal and birdlife at Tarangire, a Tanzanian hidden gem, before you return to Arusha.
ARUSHA - TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK - ARUSHA
With an early pick from your Arusha hotel at 08.00, our two-hour drive will take us the 120km to Tarangire National Park, one of Tanzania’s real treasures. You spend as much time as possible at the park, marvelling at all its wonderful wildlife with the assistance and expert knowledge of your Eden Discovery guide. You will have time to enjoy your picnic lunchbox, included as part of your day tour. At 16.00, we set off from the park to reach Arusha and your hotel again by 18.00.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government fees & taxes
- 18% VAT on tour fees & services
- Private English speaking safari guide
- Professional guide
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Arusha.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service.
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Arusha
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Tips to the driver guide.