- Tour Overview
- Trip Itinerary
- Book Now
On this safari in Tanzania, you can look forward to the following highlights:
- Lake Burunge: Lake Burunge is one of three major lakes in the Manyara Region of Tanzania. Don’t miss the opportunity to see thousands of flamingos on the lake, tree-climbing lions, and large families of elephants strolling through the forest.
- Ngorongoro Crater: Commonly known as ‘Africa’s Garden of Eden’, Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Crater is a wildlife enthusiasts dream – as it’s home to approximately 30,000 to 40,000 birds and animals. It’s abundance of wildlife make it the ideal African safari destination for travelers looking for that authentic African safari experience.
- Central Serengeti & Seronera Valley: This picture-perfect landscape is characterized by endless stretches of savannah-covered open plains. See the Wildebeest Migration here during the dry season.
- Karatu: A small town in the green hills of Tanzania’s northern highlands. Enjoy the bustling marketplace, same local beer and visit the local communities.
What to Expect on This Safari
This popular itinerary can be customized to match your budget and travel dates by adding/removing a few days or selecting different lodges
Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Arrival in Arusha and a safari briefing before being transferred to Tarangire National Park.
From the open roof of the safari vehicle you will be able to absorb the landscape and watch the animals.
In the late afternoon you will leave the park and drive to the Lake Burunge Tented Camp, where you will overnight.
Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast you will travel from the Tarangire Area to the Lake Manyara National Park.
The park is known for its over 400 bird species, primate-filled forests and grassy plains. A large area of the park is covered by the alkaline Lake Manyara, the seasonal breeding grounds for large colonies of flamingos.
After an extensive game drive you will travel to the Kirurumu Ngorongoro Camp, where you will spend the night.
After breakfast, you will travel towards the southern Serengeti and at midday you will reach the plains of the Serengeti National Park. This park is the largest in Tanzania and has a diversity of habitats and landscapes.
According to your time of travel, you'll catch the Great Migration on the move.
You will spend the night at the Kati Kati Tented Camp inside the park.
The entire day is dedicated to game viewing in the Serengeti National Park.
The areas that you visit will depend upon where the migrating herds are.
Predators usually follow closely behind the trekking animals and include lions, leopards (in the acacia trees) and cheetahs. your guide will know where to locate the animals and where to see them best.
Overnight at Kati Kati Tented Camp.
Karatu - Ngorongoro Crater Rim
Today you leave the Serengeti National Park in the early afternoon to continue your journey to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. As soon as you reach the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater, you will see the giant caldera below – a breath-taking view.
Continue on to the bustling town of Karatu.
Overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House.
Karatu - Ngorongoro Crater
Enjoy breakfast at daybreak you travel back to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area before you drive down into the crater.
After an extensive game drive and a picnic for lunch, you will leave the caldera in the afternoon and return to the Ngorongoro Farm House to spend another night.
End of Journey
After a leisurely breakfast, you will travel back to Arusha where you will arrive around midday. You will be dropped off in the city centre or at the airport, depending on your flight schedule.
- Transfers in both directions between the International Airport and Arusha
- Extended 4 x 4 luxury safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- Professional safari English Speaking guide
- Professional safari cook
- Entrance fees to all national parks.
- Accommodation during the safari
- Camping fees at all national park.
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- 18% VAT to our entrance fees.
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals.
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 690 per person), should be booked in advance
- Tips and gratuities to your safari guide and cook
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing